Saturday, September 19, 2009

Penang, Home sweet home

i'm finally back to blog again...today's post is about the past study break I had back in my beloved hometown Penang. Bernice followed me back for study break this time... and we both enjoyed lots of times together..haha.. and we even went to work fro 3 days..haha..

these are the photos taken during our time in penang...hehe...

fried rice ordered by my mom at Cecil Street's market

Bernice's curry mee and Pasembur

my fav of all...hokkien mee a.k.a Har Mee

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*
on sun, my mom cooked this 'Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun' ahah...really nice..and look like those being sold out there...in fact it taste better..haha..when i'm back in Kampar, I showed the pics to Keong they all.. and he keep on nagging say he wants to eat..haha...


my lovely mom preparing Ipoh Hor Fun for dinner

another view of her cooking

this is when my mom cooking the Ipoh Hor Fun for us..
i purposely take pics of her cooking it

a closer look

and it's now ready..

Bernice enjoying and posing with it..haha

the day before i went came back to Kampar, my mom cooked Shark Fin for me...it's so tasty..hehe..



that one week in Penang is the best time of all...there's nothing better than home..hehe...

Mummy,you're the best person in the world..
No one could ever replaced you in my heart
Sorry for being an disobedient girl and always hurts you
but deep down i love you alot..
I just can't find any word that can express my love for you

Your Birthday is just a few days away,
but i can't go home and celebrate with you
I'm glad that you love the present that we gave you..

Mommy, Happy Birthday and ILOVE YOU



\
v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: