Friday, September 25, 2009

visit of an 'old friend'

It's been months since i last got my hyperventilation... today was my IMC paper, and it was hard...sigh..very hard indeed... everyone was smiling and laughing while starring at the paper. Not because it is easy, but because we don't know what the question is about.

Today's venue was at Block G.. and it was so damn cold in there... i wore long pants and shirt... with a jacket... but i was still shivering like hell...till i can't even breathe... i already told Sin Mei and Keong that i could hardly breathe d...and that my trachea was very pain..and i am still feeling it now..it's like..when you breathe.. you couldn't breathe correctly.. that kind od discomfort is really very uncomfortable..

I was shivering so bad, i wore my jacket, zipped up covered up from my hands even up to the head..i can't even write.. the air-cond was so so cold and dry, till i finally cannot breathe.. and to make things worse, it was during the mid of exam..tears were flowing down from my eyes as i really feel very uncomfortable..i wanted to go out of the hall earlier but i just couldn't do so as i have not finish my paper...and i don't know how to do..haha..

till the end of the exam , i was still ok, until everyone was rushing down, i finally sat at my place with my head on the table..i just couldn't stand up.. i wanted to rush down to at least get some hot air outside.. but i just couldn't help... my legs become weak and i cant support my weight, when i stand up, i fell back on my chair with the kinda blur view i can see...

i never knew that being in an air-cond room could bring me to this situation where i cannot breathe, and that's when my 'old fren' came to visit..hyperventilation.. i wonder when only i can get rid of this..i don't want to have it for the rest of my life.. sometimes i wondered, what if, it suddenly happens when i'm driving half way>or when i'm on the street alone?

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: