Sunday, December 27, 2009

end of 2009

Time flies.. It's now the end of Year 2009. I've gone through many things this year. Experienced many ups and downs together with my buddies in Kampar and also in Penang.
1. First time leaving my home
2. First time go KL by train with Sin Mei
3. First time go Genting staying there with friends
4. First time cycle to uni
5. Get to know lots of new friends.
6. Get to know whom are my real friends
7. Get to know how horrible and scary a human can be
8. First time celebrating my birthday at mamak stall
9. Experienced working as a waitress
10. There's so much more to say...

The times got upside down during our finals, rushing for assignments, enjoying time with friends and all
So fast, it's now been a year. I've been staying in Kampar for a year now le.

Im getting more and more worried le.. My seniors are now going for internship this coming sem..and soon, it'll be my turn. 2 more years to go and I'm done as a STUDENT. Can I take it as what I'm studying now?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 days ago, were chatting with a friend. You know who you are. We chatted about a lot of things, and chatted about the histories of us. I'm the one who brought it up.haha.. but anyhow, I need to thank you for giving me the courage to do so. If not because of you, telling me your story, I don't think I would ever dare to talk to you about the topic again.

I have been telling myself since long ago, that I have forgotten about it and have let it down, but then I do doubt that I can do it, or at least I doubt that whether I have successfully let go or not. But after that night, I am very sure that, I have let go. I do not have the burden in me anymore, I meant those things that i do not dare to express I finally did and actually felt relieved. but that doesn't mean that I had forgotten you. I will not and that will be kept in my heart and mind, as a memory. A memory that will never be erased.

I really felt so happy and relieved. and also thanks for giving me the answer that I want to know. Haha.... That's also one of the reason I'm happy le..haha.. after so many years, I finally sure that I had truly let go le..hehe...

It's so nice knowing you and you're right, I am proud to be the one to share your probs..hehe
and about what you told me the other day, jia you ba..hehe..Time will tell, if she's yours, then she is...mayb currently, is just not the right time i guess...ALl the best to you yea..my dear friend..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: