Thursday, December 3, 2009

Went to have lunch at East Ocean again...My aunt came to find me this noon and bring me there for lunch. Had a great lunch.. I am sure gonna put on weight from today onwards..

Today had a great lunch, this Sat I will be going back to Penang and for sure will have good meals then..hehe... Sure put on a lot of weight when i Come back to Kampar here..

guys, don't be afraid when u see me yea??hehe..I meant after study break, or even sem break...hehe...

here are the pictures of what I have taken for lunch just now.. My aunt ordered a shark fin for me..heheh.. then steam cord fish, then black pepper deer meet...

1. Crabmeat shark fin
2.Steam Cord Fish
3. Black Pepper deer meat
4. 2 white rice
5. chinese tea

well..just forget about the 4, and 5. the 3 items below, plus rice and tea and all cost RM 52..
the Shark Fin cost RM 15, Fish cost RM 22, erm...pai seh..i din know how much the deer meat cost...probablyu around rm10 like that...less than rm15 if not mistaken..




Till then..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: