Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Those days

There are things in life, that you can never get used to it...

I mean, there are lots of things you can get over it, be it relationship,studies, any problems that you encounter.

But there are certain things in life, that you can never get over it, and get used to it.

It's been 3 years, going to 4 now.

I still cannot believe it

I never thought you would leave us just like that

I just could not wake up to face the reality; the cruel reality

I am still lying to myself that you are still here

I am still wishing and hoping that that day didn't happen

But

My wish will never be granted

Coz I know,

You are no longer here

We cannot spend time with each other how we used to be

Those days where you fed me, and took care of me

Those days where you woke us up early in the morning to bring us go picnic

Those days where you brought me to the middle of the sea and I cried for help

Those days where you taught me how to play guitar

Those days where you played guitar and I sang along

Those days where we make paper cards and fans

Those days where we go hunt for crabs at Queensbay beach with mom

Those days where we went to Bukit Hijau's waterfall, you carried me all the while in the water

Those days where you waited for me everyday at the school's bus stop to pick me up

Those days where you woke up at 5.30 in the morning to accompany me out to the bus stop to wait for bus

Those days where you fetch me for tuition classes

Those days where you nagged me, ask me to study

Those days...

Those were the days..

I Love You...



And I really hope that you will come home..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: