Monday, May 23, 2011

Memoirs ~


It's been 2 weeks now since I'm back in Penang
1 more week and I'll need to start my intern..
time flies..

It's a Sunday today..
thus, time to be a good girl
Stay at home, help mom and all..

while I'm clearing my drawer,
I found this cut-out newspaper..
and showed it to my mom..
haha.. it was from The Star,
regarding our First Aid Competition 2004..
Mei was there, Celysce was there..
hhaha..
very nice memory...

another one is this..
A Xmas present from someone in 2006
Treasured it a lot..
and it still do look nice right?
hehe..
a very nice cup..
thanks ya.. heheh

Sometimes,
doing some clean ups might be a good thing..
I found a lot of things that I don't even remember I owned them..
and a lot of funny things that I wrote down in my diary...

Well,
that's secret..heheh...
but anyhow,
after all this,
just realize...
I'm OLD~~~!!!! hahahah


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: