Saturday, May 7, 2011

My splendid 2011 Birthday

Another had passed..
and I'm one year older again..
but this year's birthday was splendid and different from the previous years..
at least no more celebrating in mamak?
haha...

Well, this year was a bit special..
My friends and family celebrated my birthday on a vacation to Genting
thanks to Genting who offered me the free room or else we wouldn't have this plan at all

It was 4 days after our massive event and it was really tired..
but then we thought that we deserve some rest and relax..
so?? wnd HIAO Trip..
a 3D2N trip...
1st night in Genting
2nd night in KL

well, i drove down to 1U on the 14th and we took the bus up hill..
it was very cold there and damn nice..
it rained for awhile but luckily wasn't continuous and we managed to catch some rides outdoor

Celebration in Kampar...
Birthday Eve.. hhaha...








cake-giving ceremony?? haha.. tommy's birthday is just 2 days after mine...

oh yeah.. not forgetting my lovely birthday present by them (those in pictures) and also my classmates..

After makan, then westlake...




Breakfast in KL



Self shot in cable car

Look at the mists





Personally love this shot a lot



and this too...

While waiting for corkscrew


Sad.. I was only this TALL








in cable car, on the way down...


Dinner at Millennium Square KL






Bruch at somewhere nearby Wei's house...

First time try Dry Bah Kut Teh






v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: