Thursday, May 26, 2011

First day of INTERN...

Having insomnia these few days..
slept for less than 5 hours a day and it should be a pathetic thing when you don't get to sleep during your sem breaks..
Was worrying about my results and it's finally out now..

Thank God that I'm safe....
I passed the killer subject..
but don't know why,
I'm still kinda disappointed...
I should have felt relieved and happy but yet,
it seems like there are something in me...

and ya..
It's my first day working at The CAT studio
things were still OK..
I was just given a simple task which is to write the Company Profile..
a simple but yet hard task..

I've got stuck while writing halfway..
Thanks to my colleague Nick that helped me to end it.
Things were cool here..
I see them discussing about the works,
compressing the music works,
students learning drum next room, (seeing LIVE)
and also violins and piano ( only listened to it.. )..

My first experience in a recording studio..
and it was GREAT!~!!!~!!

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: