Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cameron Trip 2011

I've always wanted to go to Cameron once before I grad..
My coursemates went last week and asked if I wanna tag along
but too bad I've already had appointment with friends..
So end up rejected them..

It's already the 7th week now..
Which is officially the last week of my Uni LIfe...
Getting more and more emo lately,.
Emo about lots of stuff
and for the first time,.
I feel reluctant to leave Kampar...
feel that.. I'm so gonna miss everything here....

Talked about Cameron...
I've finally made my way up there..
Thanks to Sky, Xiao Ke, and Grey..
haha.. My mission finally accomplished..
Go Cameron before grad.. and STRAWBERRRIESSS!!

HOwever, wasted that we did't get to pluck Strawberries on our own...
and I'll be back again Cameron.. wait for me...

Cold raining weather in Cameron...

Playing guitar and relaxing while caught in jam..

Having Steamboat during such weathers... GREAT!!!WARM!!








Simple love this shot..







Grey has been trying so hard to snap a pic of terrifying me without me noticing..haha









The butterflies are huge here in Cameron










Oh yeah..
I've finally been to Overtime!!
Never been to any OT before.. my first time..
This is Ipoh's OT.. not bad also..
The beer from OT.. Starker..
Not bad.. quite nice and ot bitter..
had a cup of cocktail too..
Mixture of cocktail and beer..
I got a bit TIpsy..
and the feeling's great...


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: