Saturday, December 10, 2011

Final week

Finally back in Kampar le..
1 more week to go before I officially say Goodbye to Kampar *fingers crossed*
sigh..
It still feels like Y1S1 was just few weeks or few months back..
but eventually,
it's already in the final sem and final week..
2 more papers to go before I officially said goodbye to a student's life..

Gonna miss so so many things here..
The crazy times with friends..
The yum cha session
The sitting at the-middle- of the road times..
so so many things...

Besides worrying about exam,
I'm also worrying about my current house here..
10th of the month is a Sat..
Hopefully the damn owner will not come on that day and kacau la..
Please let me study for my exam peacefully...

To all my dear friends in UNI...
I'm gonna miss each and everyone of you so so much..
wish you guys all the best in future..
no matter where we are and what we will be..
Wish all of us SUCCESS in everything we do...

Dedicate this song below to all of you
who have brighten and brings joys throughout the 3 years here...


v(^_^)v~
luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: