Sunday, December 4, 2011

The end of Week 7..

Back In Penang today...
Finally came back for study week..
Will be back in Kampar next week.. hmmmm
Cannot play le.. have to study hard..
as exam is just round the corner..

Am really scared and worried about this exam actually
hopefully I can passed the exams safe...haha
had fun the last 2 days before I came back to Penang..
Followed Sky and Grey to Teluk Intan again
It seems like I'm their part time Manager d..wakaka
I know I'm SS.. haha
but following them for wedding functions and events like this indeed let me learnt something..

Singers for the day.. Grey and Sky Ghostz


Simply <3 this photo.. Thanks to Grey for the shot

This is cute... I mean the character of the shirt...
The view from De Sky Bar



Kimiro and Yibin joined the next day

The last set for the day.. Grey joined them

Singing 我是一只小小鸟。。 It was great..
but sorry for the blurred pictures..Cacat camera
Tho this photo blurred a bit.. but still like it..




Taken some new photos yesterday..
marking the end of semester in Uni...
Life has been great this 3 years in Kampar..
Have seen and experienced things that I've not being exposed to before

Ups and Downs
Friends, studies..
Everything..
I'm sure gonna miss every bit of it here..
Time flies..
never thought that my student life is coming to an end..

ARRGHhhh..
no more cheap movie tickets
no more cheap rates for singing K at Red Box..
NOOOOOOOooooo






v(^_^)v

~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

stella said...

girl, gambateh in ur exam ya.... add oil... miss u... take care... ^^

aries_gal said...

thanks stella jie... you too.we jia you together...