Tuesday, December 27, 2011

lost??

2011 is coming to an end
will it be a good ending?
or a bad one?
Mine will be just normal I suppose?
unless my wish is granted..
Not that wish but just a lil wish for 31st Dec is good enough for me

SIgh..
I'm actually having mixed feelings right now
I thank you for the times and memories we've shared
but at the same time,
I kinda..
don't know what word can describe that feeling..
hate? dislike?
not until that extend I suppose..
again..
couldn't put the blame on you..
coz I was at fault too...
人就是犯贱。。

I'm having mixed feelings because
I knew i have to move on and shouldn't cling on to you any longer
but at the same time,
I misses you..
hopes to see you
and be with you
What should I do?

Christmas has just passed..
How did you people celebrated it?
Mine was just normal..
went to support my friend at work
but somehow it is special..
at least to me,
I felt so


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: