Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 more weeks

sigh...2 more weeks to go...and i'll be leaving penang...sigh..time flies so so fast le...felt so sad to leave my hometown...maybe i've never leave my parents before..since the day i was born till now...i'm always with them..hehe...and i guess my mom sure gonna be very worry about me..coz i'ma very weak person...

so it's been some time since i last updated my blog i guess...is it so?haha...couldn't remember..just too tired and got nothing to blog about..haha...

oh yea...went out with some friends on sunday..haha..to meet some long lost friend..haha..no la..just joking...not long lost la..just that they used to work together and one by one left the company...well..i'm actually not one of them..but i know everyone of them..hehe...so met ah chong and kenny there..and ah joh and his sis joey..that's our usual gang..the rest i dunno de le..haha..felt so weird to be there actually...haha...

guess i need to start packing my stuffs le..but then dunno what should i pack le..sigh....my mind's like..blank..haha...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: