Saturday, December 20, 2008

mixed feeling,moody,or sad??

hey peeps..first of all..i would like to inform you guys that i'm leaving on the 30th this month..*sob sob*
sigh..time flies real fast and next week gonna be my last week in Penang..i'm gonna miss each and everyone of you here...and also the foods in Penang...hehe..

but no worries as i'm still coming back for CNY..hehe..and we are planning tomake it daytrip to on the 30th so that we can stay in Penang for a lil longer...hahaha...what you guys think??but then i need to go with friends that can drive manual la..coz my gang of friend cannot drive manual de...so everytime im the only one who's driving all the way and it's tiring..really tiring..hehe...

sigh...actually i'm having mixed feelings about this...days by days passing by and the more and more sad and moody i get..i starting to miss the things here in penang...and the thought of living my family..especially my beloved mom..is making things worse..

sigh..i'll have to be more independent than how i used to be..but then i just cannot deny that i'm definitely gonna miss my mom so so so so so much...as after my dad passed away,my mom and I got closer and closer..since young till now i'm a very 'manja' girl and also weak..always fall sick and all...i believe my mom also gonna worry about me A LOT when i'm stayin alone there..

counting the days...10 more days....

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: