Wednesday, December 10, 2008

arghHHH...PEK CHEK.....

arghhhhh...i'm gonna ki siao already la...headache enough about my job here..as my boss ask me to find workers for him for different roadshows and need new staffs...summore not worrying and busy with my preparation for my uni(tho i'm not prepared yet)

we found a house..guessed i posted it in my previous posts right?tho it's kinda expensive but then it was kinda ok la...and most of us agreed..or should i say majority agreed...then i called for a meet up today so that we can settle everything and pay the deposits and all by this thursday when i go to kampar as i'm gonna be busy next week..

and now..suddenly they say wanna look for a new house..and only going to search for it on thursday...we're like..what the........ sigh..another headache for me..thought i've settled my job stuffs then it'll be better for me but having another problem now...how la??

i don't hope things will turn out in the bad way but then i'm afraid it will...coz now everyone seems to be pek chek about it..and become more and mor impatient le...summore we left only 3 weeks only...lots of things need to be done..sigh...what should i do leh??

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: