Sunday, December 28, 2008

a bad day

sigh..it's a bad day for me this few days..well..i'm actually looking forward for a new life at kampar but frankly speaking,i don't wanna leave Penang...

everything is so different nowadays..not like how we're used to be when we're kids...
when i was young,i wanted to go study at other place as i wanted freedom and all..and also to get a job at other places which i feel that it's a better opportunity for me...haha..kids..those were the days..but after all the years and things that happen
i'm not the same old tennee anymore...

and now,i don't wanna leave penang..and also my mom..i just don't know how am i gonna adapt without my mom...i've always been a mummy's girl...very manja and all..go there,no one for me to manja le..everythign have to depend on myself le..hmmm...i just cannot get that out of my mind..i just don't feel like leaving my home sweet home...sighh....

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: