Wednesday, December 3, 2008

money money money

why is money so important??sigh..sad...thinking about the house we're about to rent,the expenses we need to spend and all is making me so upset..i've got no idea where to get that sum of money le..

thinking of that is really gonna make me go crazy..sigh..at first need to pay for the fees...around 5k..that is already enough of making me crazy..and now...need to pay for the house rent and all..the living cost there...sighh...

day by day passing by..getting nearer n nearer to the dateline...sigh..and now i have to figure out again about my future life...i do not want to burden my mom too much....

and there's a tesco there..mayb i can find a part time job to earn my own living rite??but that's what i thought only le..will only decide when im really there...need to see how's my work n all..scared later i cannot catch up with my studies...

i once promised my dad and i disappointed him again and again..i don't wanna disappoint him for the 3rd time...and im gonna work hard for it..in order to get my ptptn loan...

daddy..bless me k??hehe..luv ya lots...muakss

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: