Sunday, June 20, 2010

很想说

YES!!One step closer to the event already.
Hope everything will go on smoothly...heheh

Didn't feel quite well today,
but already recovered la..hehe

Mun Hon is backed from UK and I went over to Ipoh last night to have dinner with him and also my other cousins.
Had buffet dinner at Syuen Hotel,
promotion Rm 48++(if I'm not mistaken)..
and it's buy 3 free 1...
promotion till end of June if not mistaken..heheh

took some pictures of what I had there...
but then my memory card is not here with me...
so will upload again soon ok>hehe
and of course, the best thing of this buffet is
it offers JAPANESE cuisine..hehe...

and my all time favourite..
SAKE SASHIMI!!!!..
haha...
ate alot yesterday..

Oh Yeah..
World Cup fever is on for everyone right?
Last night went to watch England's match..
sigh.. disappointed..
hahah
I myself didn't know that I could crave for football that much..wakak

Hmmm...
guess I'm finally getting used to it..
will be having my first presentation and assignment deadline on Monday..
hope everything will be fine..
hope I can gain back my concentration and courage...

Song for today is 很想说 by li sheng jie...
oh yea...talk about li sheng jie,
Chao Tiong's duet with him was GREAT!!!

will link it again next blog...
so for today just enjoy 很想说 first k?
hmmmm...those who knew what happen will know why I like this song recently..haha...
;p



and here are the lyrics in both Chinese and pinyin and also translation


(You Are So Beautiful To Me)
在我眼里你永遠最美 連你一個微笑也都會讓我醉
zai wo yan li ni yong yuan zui mei lian ni yi ge wei xiao ye dou hui rang
wo zui
In my eyes you''ll always be the most beautiful, even just a smile from you sends me reeling

你所謂的幸福我想給 以為手不放開就是痴心絕對
ni suo wei de xing fu wo xiang gei yi wei shou bu fang kai jiu shi chi
xin jue dui
Your so-called happiness I want to give you I thought that holding on tight was a rash decision

太愚昧 難道 笑容沒了 距离有了 快樂也走了
tai yu mei nan dao xiao rong mei le ju li you le kuai le ye zou le
Too ignorant Could it be? Smiling expression gone, now there's distance between us, happiness has also left

還是 真心死了 彼此不信任了 終于懂了 真的
hai shi zhen xin si le bi ci bu xin ren le zhong yu dong le zhen de
Or did sincerity die? We don't trust each other anymore. I finally know that this is real..

很想說有你是幸福的 很想說我的心是你的
hen xiang shuo you ni shi xing fu de hen xiang shuo wo de xin shi ni de
I really want to say that you are happiness, that my heart is yours

很想說你真的誤解了 很想說你真的忘記了 My Love
hen xiang shuo ni zhen de wu jie le hen xiang shuo ni zhen de wang ji le My Love
I really want to say that you've misunderstood, that you've truly forgotten my love

笑容沒了 距离有了 快樂也走了
xiao rong mei le ju li you le kuai le ye zou le
Could it be? Smiling expression gone, now there's distance between us, happiness has also left

還是 真心死了 彼此不信任了 終于懂了 真的
hai shi zhen xin si le bi ci wo xing ren le zhong yu dong le zhen de
Or did sincerity die? We don't trust each other anymore. I finally know that this is real..

很想說有你是幸福的 很想說我的心是你的
hen xiang shuo you ni shi xing fu de hen xiang shuo wo de xin shi ni de
I really want to say that you are happiness, that my heart is yours
很想說你真的誤解了 很想說你真的忘記了
hen xiang shuo ni zhen de wu jie le hen xiang shuo ni zhe de wang ji le
I really want to say that you've misunderstood, that you've truly forgotten

很想說會好好疼你的 很想說愛你是自由的
hen xiang shuo hui hao hao teng ni de heng xiang shuo ai ni she zi you de
I really want to say that I'll love you dearly, that loving you is my choice

很想說你是否听見了 很想說你真的忘記了
hen xiang shuo ni shi fou ting jian le hen xiang shuo ni zhen de wang ji le
I really want to say that you didn't hear it, that you've truly forgotten

愛了 就有堅持理由 別說 我會留在路口
ai le jiu shi jian chi li you bie shuo wo hui liu zai lu kou
Having loved is remaining committed to reason Don't say anything - I will stay at the intersection

不會走 愛你會直到最后
bu hui zou ai ni hui zhi dao zui hou
I won't keep walking, loving you I will remain there forever

很想說有你是幸福的 很想說我的心是你的
hen xiang shuo you ni shi xing fu de hen xiang shuo wo de xin shi ni de
I really want to say that you are happiness, that my heart is yours

很想說你真的誤解了 很想說你真的忘記了
hen xiang shuo ni zhen de wu jie le hen xiang shuo ni zhe de wang ji le
I really want to say that you've misunderstood, that you've truly forgotten

很想說會好好疼你的 很想說愛你是自由的
hen xiang shuo hui hao hao teng ni de heng xiang shuo ai ni she zi you
de
I really want to say that I'll love you dearly, that loving you is my choice

很想說你是否听見了 很想說我們可不可以 复合
hen xiang shuo ni shi fou ting hian le hen xiang shuo wo men ke bu ke yi
fu he
I really want to say that you didn't hear it I really want to ask if we can be together again

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: