Friday, June 11, 2010

Lost of hope

Back in Kampar for almost 3 weeks le..
Thought that I had finally accepted the fact..
but then..sigh... so sad..
when my lecturer told me about my appeal result yesterday,
I couldn't help but tears flow down..
Didn't have good sleeps again this few days..sigh..

Went to class as usual just now..
and met Ugen..
Thanks Ugen for accompanying to my car and the advices you gave me
You were right, but then, I just need time...
Thanks again..

Oh yea.. on July 28 2010,
Mass Comm Society will be having a Dark Heaven Night and
we are in the process of getting Kah Jun to come perform here..
For those who is not familiar with him and wonder who's Kah Jun, here's a video of him from his latest 2010 EP

here you are, one of my fav in his album

三个字

But we are still lack of budgets and sponsors..
anyone know where can we get cash sponsors for the artistes??heheh

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: