Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Belated Father's Day

Yes.. I know Father's Day had passed..
I just realize that I missed a post about father's day..
It's the 4th Father's Day since he had gone

The 4th Father;s Day I've gone through,
Without a Father being my my side..
I am indeed,
Missing you a lot

How good if you are here with me
then, now, and in the future...
If only you're by my side..

I actually went for a walk that day..
i saw a lot of families,
hanging out together
enjoying times with one another

I'm happy for them,
but at the same times
It reminds me of you

How good if we get to go to a shopping mall,
or even to the markets during the weekends,
TOGETHER...

It's the 4th years,
and I am not used to it
Or maybe,
I will never get used to it..

as one of my post previously, quoted from a movie..
永远不习惯。。

永远不习惯-
人对许多感觉都可以习惯
可以习惯一个人的优点和缺点
可以习惯坚强
甚至失恋也可以习惯
惟独和至亲的人 生离死别
是永远无法习惯的

Here is the Father's day gift that I'd prepared for my lovely Dad..
I know he will love this..


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: