Monday, June 21, 2010

First presentation

The past weekend was very tiring...
Was helping a friend of mine his work and prepating for my first presentation for this sem

Crisis Management,
one of the major papers of mine for this Year 2 Sem 2..
the name of the subject sounfs fun but then it was not as easy at it seems..
hmmmmm

First of all,
would like to apologize to my group mates..
Sin Wei, Pei Woon, and Tze Jinq...
which are also my buddies and ji mui in throughout my uni life here since Y1S1..

Sin Wei,
only get to know her in Y1S2,
was truly a great friend,
specially when we 8 together huh?hahah

Thanks guys for the supports and concern and also the forgiveness..
This first proposal of CM was mostly did by you guys,
and I as the 'leader'(buta kena from you all coz I was absent from last week's tutorial....
well, the presentation was not that bad actually
but we ourselves, were not quite satisfied and We think that we don't really deserve that high marks..
but anyhow,
thanks alot to our very cooperative classamtes that gave us suh high marks..

Hmmm...Lots of thinks to 'fan' and think of lately...
Some of them knew why..heheh
But I myself not sure to the answer or the things that is bothering me...
haha..don't care d la...
just let it be..
Follow the flow..

went to Ipoh with my friends few days back...and taken some pics..but the pics is not with me now..
I know i still owe you guys the photos of the buffet dinner I had at Syuen Hotal...
and now the pictures I took at Ipoh..hehe..

Will get back to you guys soon k?with the photos that I've promised..heheh...

and here you are...the song for today is
Waiting for you by Anson Hu, 胡彦斌



here's the lyrics in both Mandarin and Pin yin..

金色的舞鞋伴著音樂
Jin se de wu xie ban zhe yin yue
Golden dancing slippers accompanying the music

Baby, 你的眼睛是一彎深邃的湖水
Baby, Ni de yan jing shi yi wan shen sui de hu shui
Baby, Your eyes like a well of deep, unending lake water

Oh, 忽明忽滅
Oh, Hu ming hu mie
Oh, Suddenly bright, then suddenly dark

掩藏不可思議的美
Yan cang bu ke si yi de mei
Concealing an inconceivable beauty

讓我暈眩像在懸崖邊
Rang wo yun xuan xiang zai xuan yai bian
It made me feel dizzy... as though I were standing on the edge of a cliff

誰知一睜眼就不見
Shei zhi yi zheng yan jiu bu jian
How was I to know that, when I opened my eyes, it would all be gone?

Waiting for you
I'm waiting for you
Waiting for you... kiss me at tonight

為何你, Cinderella
Wei he ni, Cinderella
Oh, why, Cinderella?

留給我一望無際的思念
Liu gei wo yi wang wu ji de si nian
Why did you leave me with this longing, this endless longing?

Waiting for you
I'm waiting for you
Waiting for you... come here to my dream

牽著你不斷旋轉
Qian zhe ni bu duan xuan zhuan
I'll take your hand, twirl and spin us around endlessly...

一直到黑髮成了銀線
Yi zhi dao hei fa cheng le yin xian
Until our black hair fades into strands of silver

Waiting for you
Waiting for you
直到永遠
Zhi dao yong yuan
Until the end of time

source: in yin lyrics from AsianFanatics

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: