Saturday, June 26, 2010

Disappointed with bad news..

Sorry about the photos..
It is still with my friend and still haven't get it from him yet..

Well, I went to Ipoh again with my housemates..
watched movie, window shopped.. and yeah..
saw a few dresses and tops that I like..

here you are..do let me know how does it look ya..



I like this dress too.. but then the back were actually kind of expose..

I personally love this top..



hmmm...
had something that is kind of bothering me previously..
but i guess..
i have made the decision..
that it to give up..
i posted this in my FB status,
and ppl keep on asking me what is it,
and worried about me..
thanks for the care guys..
and dont worry about me..im alright..
yes..i m not lying..

maybe i am too afraid of falling again..
afraid that it will be too late if i dont give up now
am really scared..

Sigh..
Was kind of sad and disappointed today
received a call from Xiao Hui today
and she gave me a bad bad news..
well, it should be a good news for Kah Jun
but then will be a bad news for me..

As you guys know,
Ive invited KJ to be the guest performer for my Mass COmm Night on 28th July 2010
We had faced lots of things
i had spent lots of time and efforts for this
From, UTAR not allowing artists, till everything is settle now
agreement has been made and it's just that lil step..
I really don't feel like letting it go just like that..
They asked if we could make it on the 27th..
Need to discuss with the committees..
I really hope to make it..

They say, if they can't make it for my event this July,
then will accept the offer from a society,
that will be organizing a PC fair in UTAR Kampar,
Im not sure why is PC fair inviting,
but then , I really don't feel like giving it to them..

It's like, we spent so much time and efforts..
and suddenly everything goes to someone else's...
this feeling really sux.
was really disappointing..

So, about my trip to Ipoh today
We watched Karate Kid..
It's really nice..
and worth to watch..

I cried when I watched the the movie
and I was touched by what Jackie Chan said in the movie..
"Life knocked us down, but we can choose, whether or not, to get back up"

Tears filled my eyes, and I broke down...
this phrase really touched me..
It's time to get back up...
I chose to get back up..
so that I can overcome what Im facing now..
and will not 自暴自弃

it's time to get serious with my stuffs...
time to get serious in studies..

hmmm..
There's this song I would like to share here today..


and this is the lyrics..
Im sorry that i couldn't find the english translation for it..

Bu Zhi Shi Peng You 不只是朋友

你身边的女人总是美丽
ni shen bian de nv ren zhong shi mei li
你追逐的爱情总是游戏
ni zui zu de ai qing zhong shi you xi
在你的眼里
zai ni de yan li
我是你可以对饮言欢的朋友
wo shi ni ke yi dui yin yan huan de peng you
你从不吝啬催促我分享你的快乐
ni cong bu lin se cui cu wo fen xiang ni de kuai le

你开心的时候总是挥霍
ni kai xin de shi hou zhong shi hui huo
你失意的片刻总是沉默
ni shi yi de pian ke zhong shi cen mo
在你的眼里
zai ni de yan li
我是你可以依靠倾吐的朋友
wo shi ni ke yi yi kao qing tu de peng you
你从不忘记提醒我分担你的寂寞
ni cong bu wang ji ti xing wo fen dan ni de ji mo

你从不知道我想做的不只是朋友
ni cong bu zhi dao wo xiang zuo de bu zhi shi peng you
还想有那么一点点温柔的娇纵
hai xiang you na me yi dian dian wen rou de jiao zong
你从不知道我想做的不只是朋友
ni cong bu zhi dao wo xiang zuo de bu zhi shi peng you
还想有那么一点点自私的占有
hai xiang you na me yi dian dian zi si de zhan you

想做你不变的恋人
xiang zuo ni bu bian de lian ren
想做你一世的牵挂
xiang zuo ni yi shi de qian gua
想做你不只是朋友
xiang zuo ni bu zhi shi peng you

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

!!Bad Guy--Nicholas--Good Guy?? said...

i also don know you so unhappy but you choose the right way to solve your problem...there is no other better way than the way you are chosen..."you get knocked down,you get back up"...this is way want to tell you...anywhere got any unhappy thing problems you can find me i will be your good listener...cheer up...good luck and all the best...XD

aries_gal said...

thanks nic...