Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Gmee

Today is 8th of July again..
Used to be a special day for me..
Coz it is someone special's birthday..

Well, Everything is a history now...
I'm proud to say I have moved on..
haha..Not to say you're not special anymore la..
just that you're now special in other way..
and is more special to someone else right?
and seeing you happy with your live and your loved ones...
I'm happy for you too..

You're graduating soon d right?
when d ah?pai seh le..
Old d...always couldn't remember..hehe

anyway.. Just wanted to wish you a very very Happy Birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GMEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!


Here, I sincerely wish you all the best in everything you do...
Get a good job then..
Have a sweet sweet and wonderful birthday..
a most memorable birthday ever..
and everything will turn out extremely great for you...
Too many wishes to wish you d...
Too long to lists it out..
but I'm sure you'll understand geh..hehe..

k la..
I don't wanna be long winded d..
here,
the video below is dedicated for you..heehe..

Happy Birthday- from Happy Tree Friends..



v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: