Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's been around 2 weeks that I have not updated my blog..
The passed 2 weeks weren't very good for me.

I'd found out things that I wouldn't want to know,
waited for someone who promised me something but always never turn up..

Things just don't go the way I want them to be..
but this always happens huh?hehehe

I was really down and emo for the past week..
Don't ask me..
I myself also don't know why..
but You, might be one of the reason..
and the other reasons were merely about my boring life here in Kampar and studies..
Well, I guess I used to have this homesick if I don't go home for quite sometime..

I just missed my mom and home damn lots..
but what can I do?
No time, no budget..ahah

and You,
I don't wanna care anymore..
You already have someone else in your mind..
but I just don't understand why are there so many lies?
Is it just so hard to tell the truth?
I really don't understand and don't know what you are thinking..
Maybe like what my friend said earlier
"Guys and Gals, came from 2 different planet, that's why they will never understand each other"
Is that true?

You're starting to affect my mood..
I don't hope much though..
Just hope that you'll be happy enough..
and also hope that you will not affect me anymore..

Everytime when I saw your posts at my page or your msg,
I will have mood swings..
I was thinking..
Should I remove you from my lists?
Should I stop and block all the way that I can contact you and vice versa?
at least until I can get rid of this weird thinking in me?
Why do I feel so pain now?
I really don't und..

Well, if were to compare to my past relationship(though not started)
I felt the pain..hurt alot..
but it wasn't as bad as how I felt.. NOW....

Studies..
I've been slacking and slacking and slacking ALOT..
I dun have the passion in me..
the fire in me..
it's already week 7 now..
Midterm's this Saturday..
Assignments due 2 weeks later..
but we have not started anything yet..

Week 14 is just a blink of an eye away from us..
This sem,
really have to go through..
If not,
DEAD..

What can I do?
to make myself concentrate?
focus on the right path?
Im already on the wrong path..

I also would like to say a million THANK YOU to my Ji Mui's here in Kampar..
Sin Wei, Pei Woon, and Tze Jinq..
Last week, especially Wed,
was really a bad day for me..
I finally cried my heart out that day..
It has been in me for very long, but I just couldn't cry..

And on Thurs,
had lunch with Woon, and Jinq..
We were chatting about what happened and chatted about love..
Me and Woon, had almost the same experience,
but I bet, her situation is better than mine..

We were chatting about that and talked about what song suits us most,
what song should we sing and all..
and then..
"Let's go Sing K right now"
and we woke Sin Wei up and off we go to A box and sang for 5 hours..

Thanks alot my dears...
really brighten up my day...

The song below, is by FIR, 你很爱她.. dedicated specially to you..
stay happy always..



dang ni jueding ni yao likai wo
当你决定你要离开我
When you decided you wanted to leave me

wo meiyou shuo shenme, jiu dangzuo ni ziyou
我没有说什么 就当作你自由
I didn't say much
Just treated you as you were free

-----##-----
you hao ji ci wo dou xiang wanliu
有好几次我都想挽留
So many times I wanted to pull back

kuqiu ye meiyou yong,
哭求也没有用
Intense begging was of no use

jiu dangzuo shi jimo
就当作是寂寞
Just treated it as loneliness

yinwei wo neng mingbai
因为我能明白
Because I can understand

ta de wenrou, dui ni shi zhong jietuo
她的温柔 对你是种解脱
Her kindness was a kind of release for you

jiu tanbai gaosu wo, shei shi ni de zui ai
就坦白告诉我 谁是你的最爱
Just honestly tell me
Who do you love the most?
------------


-----REFF-----
qishi ni hen ai ta, dui wo de chengfa
其实你很爱她 对我的惩罚
Actually you really love her
As my punishment

shuo ni meiyou xiang ta, shi kelian wo ba
说你没有想她 是可怜我吧
Saying you didn't think of her
was pitying me, right?

wo yi meiyou jiekou, zhineng fangshou
我已没有借口 只能放手
I already don't have any excuses
I can only let go

bu gan sheqiu, ni shuo ai wo
不敢奢求 你说爱我
I don't dare demand you
to say you love me

qishi ni hen ai ta, ta hen wenrou ma
其实你很爱她 她很温柔吗
Actually you really love her
Is she really gentle?

qishi ni henxiang ta, jiu shuo chukou ba
其实你很想她 就说出口吧
Actually you really miss her
Just say it

wo yi bu xiang duo shuo, wu zhu erduo
我已不想多说 捂朵 捂住耳朵
I already don't want to say too much
I cover my ears

bu xiang zaici, tingdao ni shuo, ni hen ai ta
不想再次 听到你说 你很爱她
Don't want to hear you say again
that you really love her

--------------

Repeat ##
Repeat Reff

ni hen ai ta
你很爱她
ni hen ai ta
你很爱她

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: