Thursday, July 1, 2010

如果时间能倒流

Sigh..
Were kinda emo and tired lately
Im back to work again...
They are short of workers and ask me to work..ok lo...hmmm

Don't know why,
You keep appearing in my mind lately..
but we didn't talk much..

You seem busy..
Seems to have a lot of things that is bothering you...
but when I asked,
You just replied "OK"
Hope that everything is really ok with it la..hmmm

I don't know why but very emo..
Was working on Tues night..
and suddenly came across this song with the title "Let it be me"

It reminds me of you, Daddy..
You introduced this song to me..
I still remember we used to sing and play guitar together..

"I blessed the day I found you,
I want to stay around you,
and so I beg you,
Let it be me..

Don't take this heaven from one
If you have to cling to someone,
Now and forever,
Let it be me..

Each time we meet love,
I found complete love..
Without you sweet love,
What would life be?.."

Can't control but tears flowed down when I heard this song..

Hmmm...
and back to you..
I don't know why that you kept appear in my mind lately..
Why is this happening?

I start to think,
and my mood turned to be more and more emo..
Sometimes I think,
How good if we never met?
or maybe,
How good if I missed the feeling so that I will never fall?

Watched a video in FB yesterday..
with the title, "What a girl wants to hear"
and it is so true..
that's what GIRLS have always longed for..

One of this question were asked in the video by a girl,
and that questions me too..
I mean, I have the same question..
"Have I ever crossed your mind?"

I've been updating and changing my status for a lot of times last night..
and one of it is "Let it be me"
not only for the title of the song,
but I also hope that it will be ME...

I once came across of this phrase..
When you love someone, you gotta learn to let them go
but how many of us can do this?
I wonder..

then I wrote a phrase in chinese.
Which I personally love it a lot..

如果时间能倒流的话, 那请带我回到从来没有认识过你的日子。。

and another status of mine, helped by Bernice, goes like this..

当两个人相爱在一起就会产生苯氨基丙酸,可是如果是其中一人一厢情愿呢,又会产生什么呢?

this is because we watched a HK series called 谈情说案。。
and Kingsley(character in the movie)
and it says that, there's this chemistry appears and happens between a couple when they fall in love...
and because of this chemistry, they love each other..
and this is known as 苯氨基丙酸

and the song for today is 直到你不找我
OST


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: