Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 down..4 more to go

today finally had my first exam in my uni life...i meant a serious exam la..not like mid term like that...hmmm...today's paper is UALE 1003 Communicative English..

well, english...many people tell me that, 'aiya, english nia ma...easy for you la' but then i personally myself, do not think so...haha...and after 1 year of not studying, my brain is actually filled with rust..hahaha....i cant think of a simple point for my essay...and that's where my friend andrew,edward, li enn, bernice and eu gene appear to help me read about my essay..haha...thanks guys...and obviously not forgetting my cousin who helped me a lot about it too..haha...

1 paper is finally down, there are 4 more to go...this sat is my Pengajian Malaysia...One of the paper i hate the most...hehe...coz study about sejarah and POLITICS... i hate this issue..sigh...sure gonnna suffer this 2 days studying PM...but then i m gonna pay more attention to Chinese Language 1 and PR which will be on Monday and Thursday respectively..then after that will put my full focus on IT...

Daddy,blessed me and guide me from above yea...i hope i will not disappoint you again this time...love ya and miss ya...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

因心 said...

1 down... 3 more to go. XD

aries_gal said...

yala i know la...

Wyn said...

best of luck in ur exam oh...

aries_gal said...

thnkx sis...