Sunday, April 19, 2009

another pek chek day

today is another pek chek day for me here in penang..coming back to hometown shold be something good...hehhe...but working in this quarter's PC Fair wasn't good after all...

we used to joke and have lots of funs during our pc fair job...but then this term it no longer feel the same...senior workers onli left me and khoon keat..and also my sis...hmmm...lots of issues la..dunno how to say..hhehe...

sigh...study leave..im supposes to study at home...but im actually here working in pc fair instead of studying..haha...but then im sure not gonna waste my time here inn penang..need to work extrememly hard for my finals....need to achieve my goals....heheh...

Daddy...i am not gonna let u you down...i dream about you again last night...i miss you so much...i know you'll never leave me alone..will always be there for me...love you...muakss

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

因心 said...

Dear ah, mai aneh pek cek leh... wa kua liao jin jia sim tia eh... zai bo???

Thank god PC Fair only 3 days...

REST WELL AND STUDY OK!

aries_gal said...

ok ok,,,thnks dear...ai meh??use hokkien to talk here/??haha...