Saturday, April 18, 2009

untitled

im finally back in hometown...came back last night right after my IT class...and yea..yesterday was the top 10 presentation group that were selected to be presented in lecture hall..

it wasn't as good as it was during my previous presentation in tutorial...i wasn't saying that i presented very good..btu at least, it was better than the one yesterday....but it's ok...coz yesterday's presentation was some kind of 'performance'...hahah...

pics was taken, but then not during when we performed....hahaha..only after our presentations when class ends...ehhe..now working pc fair..sigh...reminds me of ah jie..wakaka...when i first know him..he told me that he's working for maxis which is next to my booth during the last quarter...haha...so sien right now...gonnna be back for a week.heheh...have to makan puas puas...but at the same time..must really study hard for my exam..especially for my PR./...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

因心 said...

Siao zhabor... working still can Facebook and update blog.

~.~

aries_gal said...

u la siao..haha..sien ma...lots of issues here..sad lo..