Tuesday, April 7, 2009

tired,stress, and sad

first time ever in my life for me to blog at this hours..just came back home not long after fetching zhen yi, tze jinq, and pei woon back home..guess i won't be sleeping tonight...slept for 3 hours last night and 0 hours for tonight..

i've got 4 presentations this week...2 presentations tomorrow, no..should be later...PR at 8am and IT at 3pm...and the great news is, we havent even finish doing our IT yet..no time to practice..not even finish with the slide...

what are we doing all this while??i did this for quite sometime..tho it's a short period but still i did it for long but still cannot finish..and the worst thing is i dunno whether im doing the right thing or not...i already flunk my mid term..all i can now is to depend on this...but then it seems like it is really very bad..how i wish time can just turn back and i will nvr waste any of my time??

sigh..oh yea...yesterday was the first day for our pr presentation during lecture class..one of the group did on the campaign 'tak nak' and they showed this picture of a dad which actually made me cry...

it shows that the dad was very healthy and big in size carrying his child in his arm,and because of smoking habits, he became ill and the next pic they show really broke my heart and i actually turned emotional and broke down and cried..the father no longer look as healthy as he is..he is holding his picture in his hand and the wife is carrying the child at the side..the father lost weight and became very very thin..even thinner than us..then i turned to bernice and said i feel like crying dee...before i could end my sentence, the tears already filled my eyes and i can't stand anymore..bernice was shocked and then quickly passed me tissue..

i've realize that life nowadays is becoming more and more unpredictable...no one knows what gonna happens in future and when we're gonna leave this world..my mom called and we chatted..then, she told me that the aunt who work at a shop below our flat died..she happens to be a very healthy woman despite her age..but only god knows when she gonna leave us..my mom said they met with an accident and she passed away..the husband is still hospitalized now...and tomolo i meant today,is the day the aunty gonna be cremated..or shud i say burn?life is so unpredictable..i've know this since young..but it is like becoming more and more difficult for someone to live until the age of 60..

sigh...it's a kinda moody post today...so sorry for being so emotional..but that's me..it's 5.31 am now..few more hours to go..need to practice my pr slide...till then..wish me luck guys...


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

因心 said...

*hugs Tennee tight*

It'll be over soon, dear.

aries_gal said...

its ok dear...hehe..im ok with it..im SUPERB happpy right now..hehhe