Thursday, April 9, 2009

ce presentation

today was supposed to be my rest day as im off for thurs..but then my ce sir replaced our class today so that we can finsih presenting it..thenwe took a grp photo..heheh....

well...kinda happy for it..i got 88/100 for my ce presentation..should be not bad i guess..haha...this is the first time ever that i presented something that is so fast..i already talked very fast and when i showed the signs and symptoms, the sir keep on asking me to go to the next slide as we're runnign out of time..hahah

this are the pictures taken after the presentation..hehehe

before enter classroom


taken by ah jie while waiting to present...


ah jie act 'yeng'


my ce grp..i like this pic but its blur..


the grps that presented today


my presentation grp..i look so weird..


my grp with our ce sir


wa..me very 幸福




me and zhen yi..where is he looking??


this is better


zhen yi and mr wong..


me and bernice


me and susan

me and alicia


me and kent..


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

Wyn said...

aiyo..so bo kuan si see u in formal wear...

haha...

wah...not bad oh...88 out of 100...balik time, must spend me makan to celebrate it d...=P

aries_gal said...

wa..me pokai liao la..haha...no money to belanja liao..hehe..

y bo kuan see me wear formal?this fri im gonna wear skirt and long sleeves...will take some pics and to post for sure...hehe

but then will be slow a bit la
coz by that time ill be back in pg...slow connection