Thursday, April 16, 2009

my birthday

sorry for the late update about my birthday...well..for those who know me well enough, you guys should know that my birthday is on 14th apr...well..this year is my 21st birthday..i used to thnk and plan what and how i gonna celebrate my 21st birthday..but then who knows, this year im stuck here in kampar..it wasn't like what i've wanted or i planned when i was young..ppl used to say 21sst birthday is a kinda important one..hehe..but anyhow,thanks to allmy friends here...especially to ah keong,li enn,belinda, bernice, ya lee, pei nyin, sin mei, and chuin pei and lok for the present..heheh














v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

7 comments:

Wyn said...

Happy Birthday again oh...

Gmee said...

happy birthday sweet gal.

aries_gal said...

wyn:thnks oh sis

J-insigh @ G~Mee : thanks J..hehe..tat's my 21st birthday..sad..btw, im coming back tomolo, 17th..what about u?

因心 said...

Wahlau Eugene acting cute... lol!

aries_gal said...

因心 ; he always de la..haha...not the first time lo..he's sad that day coz he got pimple liao..ahha

aLviN said...

happy belated birthday! yes i knew ur birthday on 14 april!! wish all ur dreams come true! take care

aries_gal said...

thnks alvin..hehe