Monday, November 2, 2009

appeal result will be out soon

Today, is the day, that the appeal result will be released. Sigh, I'm actually very scared and nervous and also worry. I'm really worried if we got bad news. sigh... and sometimes, I think, what if I appeal, What will iget to know tomorrow? Maintain, a hope, or a disappointment? I don't know, but since I did not appeal, I suppose, I shouldn't think of it d.. or else, it might make me feel even more sad.

Well, May god bless my frends who are going to get their appeal result tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine... To my frens in SIAO gang, or sampat gang, you guys know who I', talking about... Wish you guys all the best k? Hope everything will be fine...will wait for good news

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

kev said...

good luck to urself!

aries_gal said...

kev, thanks for the luck, but touch wood, i'm not one of them..hahah