Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am currently craving for this song called 红豆 by Faye Wong.
Well, it is a very old song.. but then it is just so nice to hear.

My moods are still unstable.
SOmetimes i think what can I do to make myself better?
Go punch the wall?my bones on my right hand are already kind of crushed as i used to do that when I was young.
I still remember one of the most stupid things I've ever done, which is to cut my hand.
but frankly speaking, I do feel better.
I used to think, why do these peoples hurt themselves?
I was once curious and I tried.
THe most ever stupid thing that I have ever done, but I end up understand that it somehow brings you a kind of relieve..
You might think that I am abnormal, but it somehow made me feel relieve, which I do not know why.
Well, I am not trying to suicide, don't worry.
It's just a way of relieving I suppose?haha
I used to promised a person that I will never do that anymore, as now, my hands are full of vains, it somehow happens after I started cutting myself often.
Am I nuts?for doing such a thing?
Those were the days
I really felt so lost out of a sudden.
But I just couldn't show it out to them.
I just hope I can be as happy as I am when Im out with my friends and cried myself to sleep or release when I am alone in my room.

Anyhow, enjoy the song below..and I hope I can find and see Rainbow soon.No more darken days for me.


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

5 comments:

Wyn said...

i still remember 1 time u came to me with ur wounded hand...those were d days right?

rainbow will be there for u...dun worry , gal...u will be fine...=)

just hang in there...take care, ok?

aries_gal said...

I came to you with my wounded hand?
haha..i couldn't remember le..
i onli remember i did that nia...

Wyn said...

got laa...u scribble dat person name sumore...keke

MaB3Lc0oL(^_^) said...

scream out loud....AARRRGGGHHH....or u can come 2 my room n play wiv Yoshi..talk wiv ur frens...yum cha...do something that can feel better... kacau mocha...explore something....dun think the sad things....happy alwiz...hihihahaa...

aries_gal said...

wyn:omg...hahah..that was so so long and stupid la...hahah
mei:scb..thanks...haha..kacau mocha..swt,..kacau u can??