Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend in Ipoh

Last Saturday, after French lecture class, I went to Ipoh to my grandma's house to celebrate her birthday together with my mom and relatives.

It was kind of scary during my journey to Ipoh. Many things happen in Kampar lately. It wasa raining cats and dogs and were very windy that day. The lightning waas just right in front of me. It was really scary especially with extreme loud thunders and for those of you who know me well, you should know that I am indeed very afraid of thunders.

It's been a week since I've started working now. Things were getting better, though i sometimes do make some mistakes. But everyone there treated me well. I guess I'm gonna put on weight if I were to work here for a long time.Haha..

Next week is the dead line for my Moral assignment. It s really damn hard because it's been years since I last speak or write in BM. Luckily there's no presentation for Moral this time haha...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

Wyn said...

Hey...how are you? Glad to know that you`re doing ok...

Take care, ok?

kev said...

good luck with it, poor thing with the scary clouds. hopefully sunshine will brighten up ur mood

aries_gal said...

Wyn: i'm fine here...having short sem now..will be going back to Penang mayb next week..

aries_gal said...

kev: yea..it's been raining lately..sigh... anyhow, my mood is still good la..haha