Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lost

Another day has gone... and my mood are getting more and more unstable lately..
What has happen to me?
I can be smiling and joking at this minute, and the next minute, my mood will be 180degrees changed...
What had happened? WHy do I keep on having mood swing lately?
I just felt very tired...very veyr tired.
I really do not know why..
That kind of emo feelings that i had experienced last sem came back again. And frankly speaking,
I am very scared.
I don't know what I'm scared of..but I just have this feeling in me..
I still remember last sem, there's these days, that I didn't turn up for class the whole week.
I cried for 3 days continuously for no specific reason.
I just feel very sad and don't feel like talking.
I feel very lost. Lost of directions, do not know what I'm doing and thinking.


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: