Friday, November 20, 2009

Reminisces, Nostalgic

I'm finally going home for the first time this sem..Time was actually very free and I thought that I would go back home often but I realized I was wrong.

I was so lazy to drive alone for the 2 hours... and petrol and toll is not cheap by the way..haha..

Tomorrow I'll be having my French Quiz and also dictation test that will cost me 15% o fmy finals.sigh. Ya.I still haven't get serious in my studies yet. Well, it's only about pass or fail.. these makes me even more lazier than ever..

Wanted to watch 2012 and thought that maybe could watch it when I'm going back tomorrow, but mana tau, most of them already watched it. Kenny said he watched d.. Parry also said watched d..sien..guess end up I can only come back to Kampar and watch at Ipoh with my friends..

Visited 2 of my friend's blog just now. Seeing her post, about her wishlists for her 21st birthday next Sunday, the 29th, reminded me about my 21st birthday. Ya, birthday doesn't mean anything, it's just the day that remind you, you're actually 1 year older. but to me, birthday meant a lot of things. And I really hope to have a meanignful and unforgettable birthday. but I was disappointed every year.

Since I was in high school, we just can't wait to be 21. And at times, we even planned about how we wanted to celebrate our 21st birthday. but my 21st birthday is stranded here in Kampar, without my lovely family, and close friends that are in Penang. Yea, my friends, coursemates, did celebrate with me, at mamak.. I still thank them for their efforts, but I really do wish to have it in Penang, at least, with my family. I miss them so so so much.

After her blog, I read about another friend's blog, which also make me realize that time flies really really fast. Faster that you could ever imagine. Think back about the past, it was just like what had happen yesterday, but the truth its, it's already been 3 yrs now. I still remember the times when you're worrying about Uni stuffs, then got the offer letter, then packing and getting ready to leave. and of course..the memories.

I kind of miss those times at times.. It's been 3 yrs going to be 4 yrs now.. you're graduating very very soon.. it's been years now.

I don't mean anything for this post..haha..and i've already let go and moved on with my life.don't worry.haha. Just feel that time..flies..scary..I'm almost done with my 1st year in UNi.. still remember when I was struggling and worrying about my Uni stuffs, worried of not getting any uni...then happy to get the offer letter..then the financial prob..then start to pack..

and now, I'm already here for a year...Daddy, you've left me for 3 years now.... I'm missing you so much... I will stay strong..I will work hard and strive hard for my future, and I will, take good care of mom. Je t'aime.

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: