Saturday, November 28, 2009

nice food

wow...I've been eating lot's of nice food lately..for the whole week I suppose...haah..
Let's see..
MON-went to Ipoh with Sampat gang, had McD for my brunch and er... beansprout chicken for dinner.
love this shop-taken at guardian

TUES- er..had my hokkien mee imported from Penang for lunch, and dinner was at Ipoh's Pasar malam, with Alex, Darren, Jason, and gf-Huey Chyi, sorry dont know how to spell her name...ehhe..then night yam cha
WED- forgot what i had for lunch d...hehe..Dinner at Yau Kee, ate curry chicken bread, is that what you called?hehe..with the 4 of them again, plus Huang Yi Da this time..


hehe..then pasar malam at Kampar..haha..then night yam cha again..this was taken near the ktar flats when we teman ai tein n ying ling walk home..


THURS- didn't have dinner as i was working, pity huh?haha, but the meals ai had for the past few days is enough to make me put on weight..Night yam cha again...
FRI- went to A box with the 4 of them again.. but wasn't in mood, and I know i've been singing real bad this time..haha... Had Pasta for dinner at Alex, and Darren's house.. Jason cooked..and it was nice, but heard that the previous time was better..not too sure coz i only taste it for the first time..haha

my portion..


yea...that was my whole week's schedule?hahah..interesting yea?sigh, I'm so broke this week..spent a lot...hahah... and ate over quota d...need to go for diet le..hehe

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: