Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daddy

at my most depressed moments,

you are always there for me..

how i wish if you're still here with me,

to lend me your shoulder to lean on and to cry on when im depresed..

i miss you so muchh...

pls bless me and guide me..

help me pass through these tough tasks that i need to go through for the coming weeks..

I came across this video in FB...and I go search in youtube to get the embed code to paste it here...

It is a very meaningful video, where i actually watched till tears filled my eyes, as I do agree with what the person said in the Video...



In FB, the person who uploaded this video with the title, Dare to Fail, Success Will Come..do enjoy..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

gO mi NaM said...

hai tuan tanah..ada iklan..sy klik tanda sagu hati kat tuan tanah..

aries_gal said...

thanks gO mi NaM