Sunday, March 21, 2010

Life goes on

It's been a few days now..

guess I'm getting over it...

Well, I think I have to apologize to you...

I'm Sorry..

maybe it was too sudden for me,

I just do not know how to react??

I don't know..

but I sounded like it was your fault and all..

yea... sorry about that.. you know I don't mean that.. and I know it's not your fault..

well, I am actually still kind of don't know how I feel now..

If time can turn back, I would rather erase that dream in my memory, or don't want to
have that dram at all...

at least it won't make me realize how much I care about you, and how important you are to me.. It's been buried deep in Tennee without even realizing it myself, but the dream just brought everything back to picture, clearly

about what had happen,

it's your right not to tell me...

it's your personal stuffs right.. I am not blaming you..

plus, you don't have to tell me everything about you also...

or maybe it's not the right time for me to know?

or maybe you're busy with your stuffs and got no time to share the good news with me?

or, am I giving myself excuses to make myself feel better?

guess i shouldn't think about it d la...

I should.... just LET GO...

Someone will take over my place to take care of you(tho I din't)

Someone will take over my place to worry about you..

Someone will take over my place to care about you..

and I know.. I shouldn't be so stubborn anymore..

I shall just leave you alone..

maybe that's better for both you and I...

Still will wish you...Happy together.... hope this will be better than the previous one..

I know you sure have found the right and most suitable person for you...

I need not worry for that...

Take Care..my dear.. J...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

Terence said...

Life should goes on with smiles but not tears...

Time will cure every hurts that you face...

It does not matter to go back or step forward but choose to be happy...

aries_gal said...

terence..thnks so much...

yea..I do agree with you that life should goes on with smiles but not tears..

I'll live my life to the fullest and be happy..

thanks again