Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Individual Assignment

just back from class, just finished my 1st individual assignment and presentation..

if it were to be the other tutor, I think the report should be ok..just i agree that the introduction part lack of info..

but then there are a lot of info that i categorized under Lit Review should be placed under Intro part..hmmmm

that's what my tutor say...hmmm..sigh... I wasn't satisfied with my presentattion actually... but my friends said i did good, and it was better than the previous presentations...

sigh....anyway, it's over now..guess I should stop thinking and start working on the rest of my assignmrnts...

yea..I'll be going to genting tomoro with my aunt...hmmm...hope to relax awhile la..hehe....

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

u G said...

wad sub u presented? =)

aries_gal said...

hey..u G..wow..thanks for droppign by...
presented crm lo....