Friday, March 19, 2010

Why?

It's 4 am now...
I'm suppose to be asleep like everyone else, but why am I still blogging at such hours??

Lately there's so much of a uni's leng zai leng lui group created in Facebook, where people upload the the photos of the students of a particular university..

UTAR also created such group also.titled UTAR帅哥美女
and my friends all keep uploading some other friend's photo..
I also follow la..haha..uploaded a few photos of my friend..and then kena goreng from them..wkaka

Mana tau, end up my photo kena upload pulak in UTAR帅哥美女 thanks to Bernice who 'bai ngo xiong toi'
haha..she ask me to send her my photo then she help me upload..

I don't want to send, end up she go 'curi' from my pictures uploaded in FB.. =.="

then i kenakan my friend again where they come up with another group of UTAR celebrity look alike...haha..

Finished another assignment today...few more to go until my finals...
I have been having nightmares lately..
Not to say scary as in horrors nightmares..
But scary as it is about life and death..
I've been having weird dreams for the past few nights..

and the dream I dreamt this noon really did disturbed me in a way and was kinda emo..
and the dream actually made me realize that,
I still care a lot for him.. and he is still important to me..
I am confused...
but then even as a friend, you are still an important friend of mine that I can't afford to lose..
a friend who have a place in my heart, no matter what... 你已经在我心中占领了某个位子... 你已经把我的心给占据了。。。一个刻骨铭心的座位。。。只有你才能对号入座。

I just found out something which I'm actually having dilemma of..
something which i wanted to know and don't hope to know as well..
not to say I am selfish or what, what I never knew that I would feel this way after knowing the truth..
It somehow.... hurts....
why does it still hurts?
why? why do I still feel the pain? Why do I still care?

song for the this post is by Nicky Lee...想太多


and also another song...which always best decribe my love life...


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: