Saturday, October 31, 2009

2nd French class

Bonjour
Good Day

Comment allez-vous ?
How are you?

Je m'appelle Tennee, et je suis e'tudiante.
I call myself Tennee and I'm a student.

Je suis malaisienne, J'habite à Penang, en Malaisie
I'm a Malaysian, I stay at Penang in Malaysia.

Je suis dan le cours de français.
I am in the French course.

Heya,let's get back to English. Attended the 3rd and 4th lectures of French this week, and I'm loving this language more and more, though it is not easy to learn.

The class is tiring, but then it is sure fun as I've been yearning for French. My dream place would be in Italy and France, I;m now a step closer and Italian will be my next target, but only if I can master my French.

Learnt some new word and phrases today, and there's these few proverbs that i loved a lot, which i felt that it is very meaningful.

Oh yea, for the translation above, it is literally translated from French, therefore, if the English sounds weird or incorrect, Please forgive me.

Here you are the phrases I'd learnt today.

La vie n'est pas facile
Life is not easy

La parole est d'argent le silence d'or
Speech is Silver, Silence is Golden

Parole lachée ne revient jamais
A word spoken will never come back

That's all for today...

Au Revoir
Goodbye

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_
Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: