Monday, October 26, 2009

Boon's farewell

Results are out...lots of my friend went to appeal for their results as a final hope not to be terminated.. Boon has made up his mind...that to terminate his studies. It was very sad for them but since he had already made his decision, all we can do now is to wish him all the best..

We went to Kampar Best for our dinner. As a farewell for him... i didn't eat much..butdon't know why, i felt very very full. Went for a walk with ShinYee they all.. she didn't ate and after dinner, she complaint gastric pulak. walk halfway, i suddenly cannot breathe. My trachea felt pain again. What happen to me? Last time when i had hyper, i won't felt pain at the trachea..

beginning of our steamboat

our stove

cook,cook and cook

Prince with Prince's ice cream

Darren...haha..cute

me and Shin Yee

Me and Darren

Alvin and Shi Hao-where's SH looking at?

me and Shi Hao

me and K-Dog

Me and Kuang Sze

Me and Prince

Alex and Prince

Darren n ShinYee

Me and ShinYee

Alex and Alvin's selfshot

Girls

that's all now..heheheh

Au Revoir

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: