Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All in One

First of all, I would like to apologize to my readers as its been a long time since I last signed in here..hehe..How's everyone going on? It's been kind of busy and tiring for me for the past few days..

Well..for your information, I'm back in Penang on the 30th of Sept.. so rest for a few days and finally went out with Sin Mei on tues... Oh ya..before that... my condolence to Dae Mien-sorry to hear that your mom passed away.. It was on the 2nd day when he reached Pg...i knew that kind of feelings...i've been through that as well..Do stay strong k..

6th October 2009-
ok..back to our topic..went out with Mei on tues..we went for lunch at Pastamania, then watched 3D G-force and then went to queensbay walk walk..and had our dinner at QB's Kim Gary..
.
my fav double cheese bake rice..hehe


Mei look better without specs after rebonding

i prefer this pic below..heheh


then went back home..ehhe..Oh ya..not forgotting on the 4th of Oct, Mid-Autumn festival..was actually gonna go out with Kenny but then he went over to Northern Region for work, plan was cancel...i believe he'll be very tired la.haha..end up went to OB with my sis and Jonathan...had great time there but too bad Alvin wasn't there...

Back to the future..hehe...confusing?? after the outing with Sin Mei on tues...i stayed at home again..worked on Thurs and Fri, my relatives came from KL, as well as Yama n Kar Choon coming over to PG for a day trip..

9th October 2009-
Went out with Kar Choon, Yama and Angeline..hehe...as usual..Yama was the driver on that day..hehe.. He came from Ipoh..went to Taiping to fetch KC, then Penang mainland to pick up Angelyn and finally Penang island to pick up the tour-guide for the day...hahah... First of all..Queebsbay of course..the nearest one..haha..had lunch there..at Kim Gary again..pokai le la me..sigh..then after that went to Gurney...watched movie there..titled Accident..first time watching movie with them..hehe...


Then dinner at Gurney Drive..first time ever for me to go Gurney Plaza and we parked at Gurney Drive's parking lots(the one near the beach)..my mom called halfway through the movie saying that they gonna have dinner with my aunt..so asked Yama drop me there..(pics will be uploaded soon..connection not good here..cannot upload..)

After dinner with Aunt and cousins from KL, they then stopped to have chit chat sessions..haha..at a bar opposite Cititel-below Merchant hotel.. they had 6 jugs of Tiger beer there.. As usual, everyone drank except for me..i just cannot drink tiger..bitter for me..if really want me to choose, i rather choose Heineken..

then we went to Oriental for Karaoke session..wasn't that fun after all.the system was not that nice in the particular room we were in. and ya..i don't have my voice..haha. They had another 6 jugs of beer again there..OMG...they had a total of 12 jugs of beer between that few hours.. happy for me, my mom followed us out this time..haha..left Oriental at 2, then went to Line clear for the nasi Kandar...Line Clear is actually a lorong at Penang road there, where it is famous for its Nasi Kandar...I've always heard of it but never tried before..first time ever in my life I tried Line Clear's Nasi Kandar and also to eat rice at 3AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT..

10th October 2009-
Yea...went out with them again on Sat...this time, we went to D'Joint at UPR..then called up Parry kor as he's there with Lucas at Mois.. Miss Kor so muchh le..so long didn't see him d... he came to find me at D'Joint and then called Lucas here... wow..it's been years since i last saw Lucas..he's so tall now..it has been at least 4 years i didn't meet him.. Since they were at Mois, and I've never been there, or to say never went for clubbing before, asked them if they could bring me in to have a look. My sis didn't really stop as i'm already 21...and kor was there.. so off we go...

Musics were loud, ppl were jumping and dancing all along...wow...then kor intro some friends to me, and there's this guy i felt he is familiar..and when kor intro, he's the guy i chatted with before in Facebook..haha... Ya, he's cute..ahem...that's what everyone posted in his FB..don't simply think k?haha...oh..his name is Danaus by the way..hehe..Then there's 2 girls...Snow and 1 more i forgot her name, HZ is the FB
name..hehe..then shawn..then alice...that's all i know..haha..

me and Parry Kor

me and Danaus

me and Kor at D'Joint

Zen with the girlss-Tennee, HZ and Snow

Alice and Tennee-i look very pale and ugly and dark

Me with Danaus, Kor and one more don't know his name..haha

Danaus, Kor, and Shawn



wow..it looks like i'm writing an essay..haha..time flies..I'll be leaving home soon...short sem gonna start soon and Yeah..RESULT gonna be released SOON...I'll be DEAD...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

PhO3y said...

so many food~my saliva drops~hahaha

aries_gal said...

haha...that time come you din eat meh?