Monday, October 5, 2009

Genting Trip part 2

ya....as i've promised, the pictures will be uploaded again once the connection is stable... it's been a week now...i am missing the times i had in Genting..was so so fun..hehehe..

Look at the mist behind me...

a better look at the background

Wang Zi and Shi Nee peeping at their book

Our dinner at McD...

me and Sin Mei

Sin Mei, Me, Sze Chin, and Shi Hao

Mei, Shin Yee, Alex, Shi nEe

Eiffel Tower in Genting..

the background actually very nice de..

the girls

Models at Bum City.(for those who've seen this in FB,from left:Shin Yee,Bernice, Sin Mei, Shi nEe, and tennee)

haha..look at them...

promoting the chocs

me and mei again

me and Darren a.k.a Hsiao Jing Teng

me again

looks like the bowl is heavy for Shi Nee

but it looks easy for alex?!1

look at hsiao jing teng...omg

i like this

me being camera-girl again

they can come up with such ideas..

naughty alex

darren bertabib

the posers-shinee and darren

vietnamese restaurant

sin mei, bernice and I at the genting hotel's indoor theme park

look at the ticekts we;ve won

day 2 at genting-nice scenery

look at the clouds-it feels like im on top of the world

trying to take a pic of me with the mesmerizing background

me and bernice dear

zi lian de me..

back in action again..we spent onli rm 20 for this

bernice's turn to take pic

at the cable car's station

waiting for them to buy ticket

me and shin yee

me and k-dog

me and kuang sze

in the cable car

i look so blur

while in the cable car

Dae Mien and Chuin Pei

look at the mist

cam whore again

self-shot

we've reached the bottom station

me and alex a.k.a 自恋狂

me and Kuang Sze-kinda blur

a clearer pic

windy hair again..

wonder what are they looking at??

自恋狂

grp photos...-only part of the gorup

Darren promoting SE

while waiting at the bus station

my lovely DuDu

with Chun Pei hugging him...

Chuinpei's cap and Mei's specs-look like a nerdy dog..

Wearing Bernice's Sunglass...

Fianlly in bus

cam whore again

DuDu saying he wants to be in the pic as well

finally i'm done with all the pics in Genting...had great times...hope to be there again soon..hehe...

it's been a week now...sem break will end in a blink of an eye... 2 weeks will sooon end...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: