Monday, October 26, 2009

First French Class

Finally start my week 1.. and it wasn't fun...haha... because this sem's subject was Sunzi art of war, and also Moral.. bored..haha... the only fun class was French. The lecturer really keng. He can speak 6 or 7 languages-Italian, Spanish, French, and many more...wow...

How i wish i can be like him..haha... Anyhow,French wasn't easy. I do manage to follow but then at times, my mind would fly away. Our class was from 8am-5pm. Was really tired that's why i would sometimes fly away. I can read and understand some french.. But then i just cannot pronounce it...hehe... TEnnee, Gambate ba...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

3 comments:

Henry Tan said...

haha. i took french for my foreign language too! not easy i can say.

and now.. all i can remember is...
bonjour!

Au revoir! haha

Wyn said...

wah...teach me wor...

aries_gal said...

My Profile: haha.. yea.. it wasn't easy but it was fun.. speaking was hard but reading was still ok for now..

Wyn: if i can la..haha..if i know i sure will share de...