Thursday, October 15, 2009

Results are finally out

Tennee,你又再一次让我失望了。为什么?你真的很没用。为什么你每次都要让你的家人担心你呢?你已经不是小孩子了。I'm really very disappointed in you Tennee. You are big enough to think for yourself and make your own decision. Do you know that you always worried your family?

Results are finally out. I dare not tell my mom about my result. I was very disappointed myself. My result can be counted as OK, but that 1 particular subject, pulled me down...

My EMC, where i thought i would get a C for English for the first time in my life, suprised me by getting a B-. I know B- wasn't very good but then based on my performance on that day it's like impossible for me to get a B. IMC is also another paper that shocked me..I qasn't well that day. Remember the my previous post about an 'old friend' of mine visited me on my IMC exam day?yea...the paper was hard.. I wasn't feeling well, air-cond was so so damn cold, i don't know how to do the paper but surprisingly i got a B for it..

My overall result is quite ok but then that 1 subject..only 1..really pulled me down a lot. i couldn't maintain my result..and it dropped a lot.. I cried when i got my result. I did put effort in the paper. I Studied and know what is it about. but then when i was in the hall everything just gone blank...sigh... Ya, i cried once I finished the exam. I just couldn't control.. I broke down right after the exam. and it was indeed the worst result in me..

Sorry dad. I disappointed you again. I couldn't maintain my result and I dropped a lot.. From 3.14 to 2.66. Sigh. My CGPA now dropped to 2.84. NExt sem will be short sem. All the 3 units that I'll be taking will not be counted in CGPA, therefore, will need to depend on my Year 2. But Year 2 will be a very tough year as it's about our Minor-Advertising. sigh... i really don't know how la...sad...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

6 comments:

star_dream2204 said...

Gambateh...u can do it de...
My POP get D...so push down my gpa..haiz..

aries_gal said...

my POP ok..but IPC got D...so samae lo...

PhO3y said...

haiz...dun b so sad la~b happy~wat happened can't b change anymore~so juz accept it~

Henry Tan said...

just try harder next time. do your best. im sure your parents would understand if you already put in 100% effort. =)

Peterzai said...

IPC = interpersonal communication? why u got D...i tot this sub was the easiest one @@ POP hard lo...my mid term failed...it is very surprising for me to get B+...lol....anyway...dont need to be sad...u stil have long way to go...can increase back ur cgpa

aries_gal said...

PhO3y:yea i know...but sure will feel sad de ma..hahah..ok le la now...

My Profile: Thnks.. my mom did nag..well, you know, parents, sure will nag..

Peterzai, yea..Interpersonal Communication.. I also don't know..the essay part, well, nothing much can be elaborated that's why i lose marks there..
1st paper, and my mind got blank when i was in the hall, i cried when i came out from the room..haha..we were still discussing but when the same question came out in the paper, i just couldn't remember what i said, whole mind blank