Thursday, October 29, 2009

First experience working as a waitress

I'd finally made up my mind to work here in Kampar while i study. I;ve been thinking for quite sometime now, even before i start my uni life here. Have always been scared and dare not work as a waitress, as I know i've got hearing problem, I;m clumsy, but today I finally had my first experience working as a waitress despite all the different jobs i'd experienced.

Finally had my first experience working as a waitress d. Well, it ws still ok la... just that today suddenly got a lot of people. hehe. Therefore, my boss asked me to extend till 12.30 though shse at first asked me to work from 8-12 only.

It was still OK la..still can handle.hehe..or perhaps I still haven't met those hard to entertain de 'customers' yet? haha...

And to all my friends who are taking Japanese Quiz tomorrow, Shi Nee, Shi Hao, K-dog, Alex, n Wang Zi and Kuang Sze, not forgotting ShinYee on Fri, all the best oh...

亲爱的朋友们, 加油吧。

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

9 comments:

shinyee said...

thx tennee...hehe...

aries_gal said...

haha...no prob shinyee..hehehe

kev said...

so where do you work, is there free food if i come visit, haha

aries_gal said...

i work at Gold Label...

haha..i'm not the boss la..where got free food for you la..hahah

kev said...

i see, lol, i frequent gold label a lot one, haha, i wonder if i met u before, lol.

did u just recently started? haha, if u recognise me just say hi to me, lol

aries_gal said...

yea..i just started lasts wed...i only work 3 days a week...

i guess it's better for you to tell me who you are if you recognise me.haha...coz i am not good in recognising ppl...

u're utarian also?

kev said...

i see, im planning to drop by gold label this wednesday night again :D

well, no wonder i havent seen you before then. id try to hola, haha, id call you by your nick then, perhaps you could give me staff discount on the ordered food, hahaha!

no im no utarian, im a graduate, lol, already working. only my mom is ktar lecturer, lol

aries_gal said...

Sad to say I'm not working on Wed..haha... and got no staff discount for you also la..haha

so u're from Kampar??as in your hometown?

kev said...

ooh ok , well too bad, cos i am free tonight. but you could come here if you can! hahaha. well i will be tonight with some other utarians im meeting offline, lol, feel free to join us