Saturday, August 1, 2009

Care group

most of my frens here are actually christians...ms gan had pay attention on me ever since what happened during the first tutorial class..

followed her to her church..or something like gathering la..known as campus connect...like what i said in the previous post, i've been emotionally unstable for the past few weeks..

sigh...i promised ms gan to be there..and so i went..with belinda, jess and also yean fen...hmmm....i have to admit that i like their song alot...it's really nice...but i dunno why..everytime when i listen or heard their song..i will becomemore emotional that i actually feel like crying...plus im already not feeling good..but i manage to hold on to it..

on wed, Belinda, Jess and I followed Ugen to his place.for the gathering...at Selatan there...it is called Care Group...all Utarians...nice and friendly....met some new friend there..ya..we introduced ourselves at first...then play games..haha..i actually hurt my hand while playing games...the guys over there are bigger in size..few of them..ahah..it's stil hurting right now but better le la..haha

i actually broke down again...sigh...it was ok at first...till we start to sing and all...all their songs are very nice...and if im not mistaken...their lyrics are from bibles..thats wat ms gan told me..words from bible...words from god.. when i listened..and look at the lyrics...i start to become emotional..tears filled my eyes...i told belinda...i feel like crying...and then..i thought of my beloved dad...thought of many things..and i just couldn't control myself and ya..i cried...i just excuse myself from there..and ran out..belinda followed...and then later jess and Maggie(new fren) came out..then Karen came out as well...all were hugging me..i just dunno why i feel such..

this is only the few of them..

all acting cute...but the pic kinda dark le..

me and ah huang..pr y2s1

ah huang and baby jess

me and da宝贝

da and ah huang

me and karen pr y2s1 as well

me and baby jess

me and a junior..pai seh forget her name..

me and ricky pr y1s1

time for grp pics

grp pics when im in..ahah

all wanna punch chad..haha



me and chad

that's it for now....take care everyone...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

因心 said...

Ok lo I not your friend lo... I not Christian.

Sad.

aries_gal said...

i said most la..ish

PhO3y said...

cheer up...b happy ya

aries_gal said...

thnkx ph03y