Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NICE AND CHEAP HOUSE OR ROOM anyone??

ANyone know where got cheap and nice house??sigh... i just cannot stand my house mates whom i'm currently staying with... i can say i did a lot for the house and he did not do even anything for that..oh yea..mayb he did..just to help clean up the 'empty room''(which is currently my room)... and help clear the fridge once..that's all... i helped to search for the house, where he didn't come, my frens and I came to clean the whole house, he didn't appear as well... he only appear when he came back after his sem break...

all this while, i paid the bills, and rentals... and he never even once paid me ON TIME...i was like..what the heck?? you as a guy, got PTPTN loan, every month got F.A.M.A(father and mother) loan summore..and you can't even pay me RM 100 for the rental??WTF?

I as a girl, living on my own here in Kampar since 3rd of Jan 2009, when i move here, never even asked for a single cent from mymom...ya..she did give me money at first when i came as we rented a house without furnished and we need to buy a lot of things then...and that's it.. after settling the 1st month living here, i never asked for a single cent from them...and i can still buy my own study table, pay for my own petrol and living cost..including rental which cost me around RM 600 AT LEAST a month..and i can pay for my own..i don't understand why can't he pay me when he's got so many incomes?

and now-they use my rice cooker wand didn't wash...damned...for don't know how long they left it there...if not because of i wanna cook rice, then i guess no one will find out about it...arGHHhhh..

I WANNA MOVE OUT L IAO....

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

3 comments:

因心 said...

Hope you find your ideal room soon.

Wyn said...

come move in wid me...hehe

=P kidding...

dun be angry ar...take ur time

aries_gal said...

wyn: cna move in with you then good d lo..sigh...